Mars is the steel shears which trims the rose of Venus

Not all things go according to plan. Sometimes when the best laid plans, for whatever reason, fall through and life circumstances must adjust. When plans fail, new tactics must be engineered. When the rose of your life grows out of it's natural course, even if you believe it is correct; sometimes, the cruel but fair hand of Mars will make alterations leaving you feeling cross and injured, but your rose might just benefit from the cuts and trimmings and your life will fall back into your truest aspirations. Beauty is after all, suffering.
When this happens it is important NEVER to forget who you are.... it is easy to do so. Some plans of mine changed, jobs I thought i had, I learned I didn't. So what do I do? I adjust. I never forget that what I am doing will be worth the suffering I endure (which is DIFFERENT from the elitist/qillopthian(evil) mind set that the ends/means are worth the suffering they will make OTHERS endure). I realize that I might have to work graveyards AND I might have to take on a second job to get ahead and build up a nest egg. I must keep in mind... this is temporary. My biological clock is NOT going to accommodate a heavy training schedule chasing down on the strength goals I have set for myself.
I call upon the steel shears of Mars to cut away what I don't need right now and keep ONLY what is the most esstential exercise(s) I need to focus on while I march into my new life.
I am impressed at what was left and in fact in some ways might actually benefit me more if that was ALL I am going to work on.... in a temporary sense.
Mars discriminates, takes all that is holding you back and leaves you with what you NEED to move forward. Venus's beauty is found in the clarification of this discrimination, but reveling who you really are underneath all you think you need.
I am left with this... but after I hit it hard... that is all I could handle.
-One handed cleans and press with 40kg Kettlebell as many as I can do in 30 minutes... currently 100... new goal 105
-11/8 Ivanko Super gripper 8/2... goal 10 in a row
-Hard style wrist roller 10lbs.... 4... goal of 30.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reforging and Repairing the chain.

The lesson of the Woodpecker and 3/28/11 training

Monstrous Strength: The Kraken, An advanced arm, grip & back-centric strength training program in preparation for upper body violence! By Kevin Wikse